|No, Gerard, you're wrong. THIS is how we like to do it in the murder scene.
||[Sep. 28th, 2005|09:06 pm]
|||||"The Lost Souls" by AFI (I bought The Nitro Years on Sunday)||]|
1. I chew on pens, which means they break in my mouth during Spanish class on a regular basis, which means, according to the Social Studies teacher, that I have psychological problems. Don't ask.
2. Kay and I want to start going to a psychiatrist(or, better yet, the school counselor, but with a different "problem") and telling them that we are avoiding each other because we are deeply in love with each other. I think that would be entertaining.
3. Ally bought a hair magazine for black women by mistake. Hehehehehe. I realized that for sure when they suggested that women who's hair gets all big and puffy and frizzy in humidity should try cornrows.
4. My My Chemical Romance pins came in today. Yay! And my Skeleton Crew ones still haven't come, but that's okay.
5. This was pointless and you don't care.
6. Limewire doesn't have the MCR "Astrozombies" cover, so I've heard it but not been able to download it for my iPod or anything. And I know you don't care about that either, but hey, it's MY lj.